Sunday, October 11, 2009

One of the best things to see...


I think Aaron would agree that among the many, many times that our daughter melts our hearts everyday by saying/doing special things, this ranks around #1. When we go to the basement to do laundry or grab something from the freezer, she stands at the top of the stairs on her tiptoes, yelling, "Mommy, where are you?!" or "Daddy, c'mere!" Who wouldn't want to rush up the stairs to this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can we say.......PRECIOUS!!!

Meredith, Meema & Papa talk about you everyday and hope to see you soon.

K & A.....take the same picture in January and you'll be shocked at the fact of Meredith being able to look over the gate and probably not having to be on her tiptoes. Enjoy these special moments!

Hugs! Meema & Papa

P.S. Meredith, you'll make a beautiful little flower girl. 'Uncle Tim' knows how to pick out his girls!!!!!

Jeremy said...

Meredith!
I wish I had stairs here so that you could visit and do the same thing in Maui! I do have a car to drive around any visitors to the island! Keep this in mind.

Make sure that Meredith saves some of her walking and talking for Christmas! I am getting very excited!!! It will be here before you know it.

Love and miss you all. Car pictures will be up soon, I promise!

Aloha
Uncle Jer