Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Meeeeemah! Paaaapah!

Meema: Thank you for the dresses. Here's my favorite one!
Papa: I'm sorry the Twins lost to the Yankees. Maybe the Vikings will make it to the SuperBowl. My daddy says that they will probably play the Colts in February.

Love, Meredith

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thank you! Meredith, you look adorable in your new dress. Actually, I think you look like Aunt Jill when she was your age. CUTE!!! Yes, the Vikings are awesome right now. Is Wisconsin ready for them on Sunday? Watch out Packer Fans!

We love and miss you!

Meema & Papa

Jeremy said...

I think that I just got my idea for Meredith's Christmas present. Apparently she needs some Colts clothing to wear in the Cubs offseason! Less than two months and I will get to see you! Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for the pictures, my car will be up soon, I promise. I don'e have anything this weekend...yet!
Love you!
Uncle Jer

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie... missing you and hoping to see you at Christmas time... We hope you have a good Halloween!!! The fun begins of the gooey mess of candy!

The Graff Family