Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beautiful Baby!

Praise Jesus our "rough week" that Aaron commented on below is over! It was actually 10 days. Meredith's fever finally subsided and now she is just a little fussy and tired with a runny nose and cough. A HUGE improvement.

She received a gift today, a new church outfit, from some of our friends from church. She is so adorable in it that I must share a photo!

Kelli

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meredith you are a "beautiful baby". I love your new pink outfit. Pink is one of your best colors. I am so happy you have your smile back.
Love Grandma D

Anonymous said...

Finally you're feeling better. Now that the weekend is near, you'll be in tip top shape by Monday. Meema & Papa will see you next week. We can hardly wait!!!

Hugs!

Meema

MAW said...

She looks sooooo cute! I am so happy to hear she is feeling better... every night when Matt came home I asked him how Meredith was doing!! We have to get the babies together again soon. Have a good weekend!

Amanda