Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Leave her alone for one second...

All I did was get up to get a washcloth to clean her up, then the phone rang. While I was answering the phone, I looked over and found that Meredith had decided to go after the food on her tray by herself. And she obviously is still working on her hand-eye coordination because sometimes she'll try to bring something to her mouth but hit her forhead or cheeks instead.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so precious! Meredith's smile is priceless even with rice cereal all over it!

Hugs! Meema & Papa

Feige Family said...

Oh, you just wait - You wouldnt believe what they can get into in a matter of seconds.
She's always got a smile! Hopefully soon I can see it in person!?!?!

Lots of Love

Anonymous said...

your so cute and MESSY ha ha

gods grace-

mariah and marissa