Meredith has six dresses in her closet now. Four of them are either too big or are for Christmastime only. Daddy is gone all day today so Meredith and I went shopping for another dress that could fit her now. You know what happens when moms and daughters go shopping? They come home with more than they need; we got two! And they're not cheap! Thank goodness we found the other ones at rummage sales last month.
When we got home, neighbors Claudia and her daughter Mara (age 5) came over and helped us try to choose what dress to wear tonight. Aaron's fall music concert is at school tonight.
So out of the six dresses she has, I got four of them on her without her crying. As you can see by her mood in the last pic, our "photo shoot" had to end early.



4 comments:
Wouldn't you know, Meema loves the pink & brown dress but Papa loves the red dress. He has always liked red dresses! You are adorable in all the dresses but I do agree with you Meredith, the last dress looks 'itchy', (as your Mom used to say)
Hugs! Meema & Papa
Meredith you are absolutely adorable! I love you so much!
Aunt Jill
I agree with Papa, I vote for the red dress. Looks more comfortable also. Good job Meredith.
G-Grandma D
Hi All!
I am leaning toward the black one! Maybe that says something, you know my siblings always said I was the black sheep of the family (even though we all know it is really BEN!!!) No matter what they are all REALLY CUTE!
Love you
jamy
Post a Comment