Friday, May 23, 2008

Sorry it has been so long

Sorry to those of you who check this blog regularly! I used to be able to spend at least an hour a day at the computer and now I'm lucky if I have a few minutes to brush my teeth, let alone have time to sit at the computer. I thought that having a newborn would allow me to have some idle time (because babies just eat, sleep, and poop, right?). NOT! An example of how behind and how busy I am: I put toilet bowl cleaner in the bathroom toilet around 10am this morning. I just got around to cleaning it at about 9:30pm this evening. I used to be able to clean the house and complete the laundry in a few hours. I started Monday this week and am only about half done! I'm not used to this, but am trying my best to adjust.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now Grandma is crying. I miss seeing her progress in person!!! Little Meredith has already changed so much. Just like Gracie, her hair is lightening up more. I think Meredith is going to have clothes like her mom, slim and LONG! Shoes too! Again, thanks so much for the pictures as we were aching to see her.

Hugs! MOM (Meema G.)

Anonymous said...

Me again. Could you email a couple of the blog site pictures to us as I'm going to a shower tomorrow and the girls will want to see pics of ouir adorable Meredith. I can't print off the blog site.

Thanks!

MOM

Anonymous said...

Okay now Aunt Jill is crying - honestly! She is so precious! It just brings tears to my eyes to read everything. I hate being away from you Kelli!