Thursday, May 8, 2008

Ah, the joys of parenting...

Diaper count is...hmm...lost count. It is true what they say - babies eat, sleep, cry and poop, and not always in that order. Meredith is growing and changing every day - almost as much as we change her! There are really no words to express what we feel everyday. It is a life changing experience (no pun intended) and we wouldn't "change" it for the world!

Aaron and Kelli


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi you guys,
What a little cutie,sweetie, beauty,adorable little chunck of love. I can get your blog again, keep the pictures coming
Love and Hugs
Grandma D

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron & Kelli,

Thank you for the precious picture of Meredith and the birth announcement which I received today. I am very anxious to speak with your mom, Kelli, to see how baptism went and her's & Jill's trip w/Kaydn & Grace! I hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day, Kelli!

I am enjoying the blog. Take care and God Bless all of you!

As ever,
Lori N.