Just visited a blogspot of a family we know and were inspired to create one ourselves! Neither of us are particularly familiar with how to run things on the internet or on the web, so we'll see how this goes.
We are expecting our first child and have seen the due date, April 21st, come and go. Thus far, we have been blessed with a semi-normal pregnancy and are anxious to start the labor process. Yesterday the doctor confirmed that my body is ready to go (2 cm dilated, cervix completely thinned out, the baby's head in the canal). I've been feeling cramping and a few contractions here and there, but otherwise nothing to get serious about. I am suffering from a recurrent pinched nerve and am fine with the baby not showing up for awhile as the nerve problem takes time to die down.
Here's some recent pictures. Hope you enjoy our new blog site! We'll try to post daily as I'm sure some of you are anxious to hear our baby news when the time arrives.

We are expecting our first child and have seen the due date, April 21st, come and go. Thus far, we have been blessed with a semi-normal pregnancy and are anxious to start the labor process. Yesterday the doctor confirmed that my body is ready to go (2 cm dilated, cervix completely thinned out, the baby's head in the canal). I've been feeling cramping and a few contractions here and there, but otherwise nothing to get serious about. I am suffering from a recurrent pinched nerve and am fine with the baby not showing up for awhile as the nerve problem takes time to die down.
Here's some recent pictures. Hope you enjoy our new blog site! We'll try to post daily as I'm sure some of you are anxious to hear our baby news when the time arrives.
1 comment:
very cool.
im so excited for you guys and the baby! :D
praying for you all.
Post a Comment