Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baptism is set...

We confirmed with the church today that Meredith will be baptized on Sunday, May 11th. That is also Mother's Day! We can't wait for the occasion as Meredith will then become a baptized child of God. Here's a picture of Meredith yesterday with Kate Yahr, who will be her Godmother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to look at the updated pictures on your blog. She is so precious. I just can't figure out who she does look like. She just has her own little sweet look. She is so blessed to be in such a good family.

Just wanted to say Hi. Great to hear everything continues to go well. Please say HI to her Grandma Julie from me.

As ever,
Lori N.

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone,
Love the new pictures. I think she will have light hair and blue eyes.
Hugs and Kisses
Grandma D
God Is Great !!!!!!!!!