Saturday, April 26, 2008

It's a girl!




Kelli and I are pleased to announce the birth of our daughter, Meredith Marie Staub. Meredith was born at 8:15 am on Saturday, April 26th. She is 8 lbs, 7 oz and is 21.5 inches long. Mommy and Daddy are so excited that Meredith is finally here! She is a beautiful, healthy baby girl.

The labor process went well for Kelli. She is a very strong woman and is glad that Meredith is finally out of her. Both Mom and Dad will be needing rest today as we didn't get any sleep last night. We are very excited for Meredith to meet her grandparents and aunts and uncles!

Thanks for all of your prayers for safe delivery and a healthy baby. They were answered. Kelli and I were talking about how to express what this experience was like. We both cried - a lot. The only thing that needs to be said is this: God is good. Hope to see you all soon. Enjoy the pictures. More will be posted frequently.

God bless,

Aaron, Kelli and Meredith

Kelli at 9:30 last night. Still pretty comfortable.

Kelli at 4:30 this morning. Quite comfortable due to the epidural.


Meredith minutes after birth.


Meredith is a big baby! Look at the scale!


Dr. Liethan holding Meredith.


Kelli's nurse, Dawn. (Her pushing coach)


The Staub family.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful daughter and a beautiful family! Aunt Jill and cousin Grace cant wait to hold her and play with her!

Gods Blessings and we love you!

Anonymous said...

Hello Staub Family!! Greetings from the Gehrels Family in Madison SD.... What a beautiful girl!! We LOVE the name Meridith!! Thanks to Auntie Jill who shared this site with us, we will check it often. Love to you all and can't wait to see you! Aunt Leigh Ann and cousin Elle!!

Teia said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. She's so beautiful.
The name is really cute too.

Anonymous said...

Kelli & Aaron,

You have truly been blessed. Congratulations. We are so happy for all of you. Including Julie and Jerry and your folks Aaron who are used to all boys. How wonderful for them to get a granddaughter! We also love the name. It's beautiful.

We can't wait to meet her. Please take care and we hope to see you real soon.

Love,
Norby's

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Aaron&Kelli on your
Beautiful baby girl. How fun is
that? What a pretty name. She will be a joy.
I hope aren't too shocked seeing that I'm sending you a message. Lori helped me get to this point. I surprise myself.
Can't wait to see all of you when-
ever you are able to get back.
God Bless all of you. Love Barb

Rachel said...

Wohoo!!! So excited for you guys and know it won't take long to get that little one wrapped around your little finger, Aaron. Enjoy the days and weeks ahead as you get to know Meredith and God's blessings always.

Anonymous said...

Hello to the three of you !!!!
What a beautiful baby and I love
her name, especially the middle name. Thanks Kelli for keeping the tradition going. It's going on six generations now. How blessed you are to have an 8lb baby. Going to be a breeze to take care of her. I have four great grandsons and four great-grandaughters now. How blessed am I. God is so good.
You are already wonderful parents and we are so proud of the three of you.
Love Grandma
& Great Grandma

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! I am so excited for you. Great Grandma & Grandpa Morlok called yesterday. So happy for you both. What a precious little gift from God!

Great Aunt Kathy