Baby names
Last night Aaron asked me again, "What are we going to name it if it is a girl?" I have no idea!!! We've got it narrowed down to two names, but aren't really ecstatic about either. I'm so afraid we're going to have to leave the hospital with "Baby Girl Staub." Let us know if you have suggestions. Luckily, I'm convinced it is a boy and we've had our boy name locked down for nearly five or six years. Want to know what it is? Stay tuned...
3 comments:
So i would let you know my cute baby girl names beings Kasey and I were just opposite of you guys...we had a lot of girl names and not so many boy names...but I have a very cute one for you, with permission to steal from me of course haha....
I always thought that if Kc and I got married and our next child be a girl..since you and Aaron were Kadyn's godparents that Jill and Scott would be the next babies. So after Aunt Jill I was going to name our baby girl Eli..short for Elizabeth, which is Jills middle name. Eli "Elizabeth" middle name Gehrels. In your case it would be Eli "Elizabeth" middle name Staub. Don't know just a suggestion. Kasey also liked the name Taylor, wasn't a huge fan but its just another to throw out there. Hope all is going well you look beautiful and i can't wait to see the little baby! Can you believe its number 3!! for Meema and Papa Gehrels haha. Love you both and you are in Kadyn and I's prayers every night. He keeps asking when is the baby coming mommy i want to hold it! and i say Kadyn Aunt Kelli and Uncle Aaron want to just as bad haha!
Love Kas and Kadyn
Sydney, its the best name..... I think you know why!
In high school, I seem to recall Aaron liking the name Abigail. But, maybe that's changed.
I can't wait to meet your baby!
Beth
Post a Comment