Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Meredith...

Meredith Marie has had many visitors the past couple days! This picture set includes pictures with Grandpa and Grandma Staub, Grandpa and Grandma Geherls and "uncle" Tim.

She certainly is a popular little girl!

Grandma and Grandpa Staub get their first look at Meredith, their first Grandchild.

"Papa Staub" holding Meredith.

Grandma Staub with Meredith

Grandpa and Meema Gehrels with our lovely lady


The grandparents shower love on Meredith.

Meredith feeling full after a big lunch.

"Uncle" Tim holding Meredith

She loves her daddy!

Getting held is a lot of work!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We are SO excited for you guys. She is a beautiful little girl, and we can't wait to meet her. How quickly your life will change, but how often you won't be able to remember what life was like without her! Keep us updated and keep the pictures coming!
We love you guys!
The Perkins family

Anonymous said...

I am so Jealous of everyone. I want to hold her too. There is so much love around her. Her cousin, Ethan has the croup. Just one of the many many things new parents have to go through.
Grandma D

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of everyone there, and yet happy for everyone. Give her a big hug and kiss from me. Merediths little cousin Ethan has the croup. Just one of the many many things new parents have to go through.
Love and Hugs
Grandma D

Anonymous said...

OOPS I didn' think both messages went through.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelli & Aaron...she's beautiful! Thanks for setting the blog up..what a great way to keep us all in the loop!! Hope to see you soon!

Sherri

Anonymous said...

This website (or whatever it's called) is so neat!! Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures and stories with us all! I will inform the kids of your site. Kara will be so excited (as I am!) Meredith is BEAUTIFUL and a true little miracle! We are so happy for you both and little Meredith is one blessed little girl to have you two as parents. Congratulations and God's blessings to you all!!!
Love from the Whirrett's

cdouble81 said...

Congrats Aaron and Kelly! Those look like some proud grandparents! Enjoy and best of luck!
Lots of love,
The Reaman Family