She has changed a little in her looks. She is, of course, less swollen now and has thinned out. I used to think she looked like her uncle Jeremy, but every once in awhile I see her uncle KC (she looks like him when she cries). Time will tell. I'm anxious to see if Meredith will have dark hair and eyes or blonde hair and blue eyes. She is already so tall that she isn't fitting into much for newborn clothing, but she swims in 0-3 month outfits. Her arms and legs are too long; imagine that!
Here's Meredith and her Daddy after his first day back to work. Notice the special outfit he got for the occasion!
Here she is taking one of her naps DURING THE DAY. She takes her short naps at night. Truly a prime example of a baby having its days and nights mixed up.
Don't let this picture fool you. She does not like being bathed. She is happy at this point because she is wrapped up and because we cranked the furnace to 75 to make the bathroom warmer for her.
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you both. Meredith is a luchy little girl. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment