No tears at the end of the game...the Colts won by a score of 30 - 27! GO COLTS!
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Go Colts!
So about a week ago I had a church meeting that started at noon. The Colts just happened to be playing a certain team from Wisconsin that day. I decided to wear my Colts jersey to the meeting. You have never heard so many people get on my case at the same time! I was getting score updates from the Packer fans all through the first half. By the time I got home the Colts were down 21 - 3. I got to watch the second half and I wish I could have gone back to church to rub it in the Packer fans faces. It was a great second half of football! One that I should not have been holding Micah as I was yelling and screaming at the TV and would make him cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment