Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Goober...

Meredith, I must say is a lot like her mother - fairly even-tempered and usually easy to deal with. (Sometimes she whines a lot when she gets hungry or sleepy.) Gabrielle is just a goober. I hate to admit it but she is exactly like her daddy. That is scary. These pictures don't do her justice. Just trust me...she is a lot of fun, but a handful for sure.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle is growing up so much! Thank you for thinking of Marissa and me on our birthday! Hope we can see you when you come!

Leslie said...

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been and how much I've missed. The girls are so big. Kelli, you look beautiful as always! Aaron, the marathoner! Awesome! The girls are precious! I've missed you guys! Looks like life is good! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Gabby. You always enjoy your snacks....just like Aunt Jill when she was a little girl. When she was done there was just as much food in her hair as in her stomach. You're still precious!!!