Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Plus one...GIRL!!!!

God is so good! At 3:28 pm we added the newest member of the Staub family - Gabrielle Elise. Mom and baby are both beautiful and doing great. Here are some pictures of the day...

This guy says, "No pain, no gain! Read the shirt and get 'er done!"


What a beautiful, healthy little girl! Already we can tell that she is nothing like her sister. This one is quiet and laid back. Rarely cries. I have a feeling this one may be a little soft spoken. Wait, she is a Staub, that will never happen.



My three girls...how I love them!


Here is happy mom (post meds). Labor was fast and painless, at least for me, I am pretty sure it was good for her too.

6 comments:

Teia said...

Oh! I am so happy for your whole family! I kept checking all day long to see any updates! I'm glad I checked one more time!

She is so cute!

Hope to see her soon! :)

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie... it happened to be a day before Mandie's birthday. We miss you and hope to see you soon.


Sincerely,
The Graff Family

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Staub Family! What a beautiful little girl! (two beautiful little girls I mean!) Enjoy your time together.

Love,
Amanda, Matt and Wesley

Anonymous said...

Congrats Staub family! Gabrielle is adorable. God's Blessings to everyone including the new addition to the family!

Meagan

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!!! Just checked your blog. Love the name.

Kathy and Greg Connery

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelli and Aaron!! :) What a beautiful family and I love the name :) Enjoy every moment and Good luck on the next pregnancy with a boy to come ;)

Miss you-Val