Jessie is a miracle worker when it comes to toys. She ran to us when she heard someone was giving away a free train table. AND she posted an ad on craigslist for us because she knew we were looking to buy Meredith a "house" for her birthday. This house retails for $520 and we got it yesterday from a family for $75!!! Now, if she just had a little sibling to play with...

We've already been busy driving lots of Daddy's old hotwheels on the painted roads!

The house came in 7 different pieces, two of which had to be strapped to the top of our minivan for about 40 miles. Daddy had it together in 5 minutes. Notice Kate and her puppy Diego in the background. They came over to see Meredith's new toy!

Even a bay window and a welcome mat! (can you tell Mommy is more excited than anyone else?)

The house has a nice kitchen inside. There's even a spot for a phone and as soon as she saw it, she said, "Call Meema!" We joked that because the house is 66 inches high, that Meema can play in there with her!

Anything for Daddy's princess.
4 comments:
ONE LUCKY PRINCESS! Even Aunt Jill is jealous of your new toys! I know Grace would love to join you in your new little house and I think it's a great excuess to come visit!?!?!
Mer, can your phone reach Hawaii?!? I can't wait to see you and you your younger sibling! Only a little bit longer. Fourth quarter will go by fast, and the end of June will be here before you know it! Can't wait to see everyone! I love you all, and think of you often! Aloha!
I love your new house Meredith. You are going to have lots of fun with it. Grandma Donna hopes to see it this summer but don't think I will be able to fit. I'm just too tall. LOL
Love Grandma Donna
I hope you have fun with your house
Marissa & Mariah
Post a Comment