Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Half of our kitchen is now...




Although we have very little counter-space, we've been blessed with a big open kitchen. A couple of weeks ago, we were able to turn half of it into "Meredith's Kitchen." I found some great deals on Craigslist and we bought her lots of new things to play with. I wish I could say that these new toys have stopped her from emptying Mommy's cupboards, but they haven't. Oh well, I figure that the more we let her play in the kitchen, the sooner she'll be able to cook/bake for us someday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your kitchen Meredith. I think you are going to be a good
little home-maker some day. In
the mean time just have fun pretending.
Love
Grandma D

Anonymous said...

Meredith ~

You're going to be such a helper to Mommy and Daddy. It's hard to believe you're old enough to play 'kitchen'. Hope you are all feeling better.

Hugs! Meema

Anonymous said...

Kelli~
I cannnot wait until the 29th or 30
meredith has gottenn sooooo big.

Marissa

Anonymous said...

have fun playing with your kitchen meredith
god's love
mariah