Meredith ~ You certainly have a daddy who loves you very much. I'm sure you loved having G&G Staub all to yourself the whole week. Mom told us that you are also Grandpa Staub's sweetie pie too. We'll see you in 20 days as we're coming to celebrate someone's 1st birthday!
3 comments:
Well Meredith I'm sure you missed your Prince while he was gone. It looks as though your a Daddy's girl. Cant wait to see you ... soon.
Love - Aunt Jill
Meredith ~ You certainly have a daddy who loves you very much. I'm sure you loved having G&G Staub all to yourself the whole week. Mom told us that you are also Grandpa Staub's sweetie pie too. We'll see you in 20 days as we're coming to celebrate someone's 1st birthday!
Hugs! Meema Gehrels
Meredith you are growing so much! I got your Happy Easter picture in the mail today!
Mariah and Marissa
Post a Comment