As I mentioned in the previous post, we didn't have any family over for Easter. However, Uncle Jer did come down that evening so we could go to a Cubs game at Miller Park in Milwaukee. Of course, the Cubs won, but it was a game saving catch by Reed Johnson to rob Prince Fielder from a grand slam! (Click the link below to see the video.) We loved every minute of it! Here are some pics before the game with my "little Cubs fan".
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2696445/reed_johnson_makes_an_amazing_catch_on_prince_fielder/

4 comments:
Om my gosh Josh is sooo jelous that you guys went to that game...he is a die hard cubs fan!! We watched that game on TV that catch was awesome and intense I was in my room when he made it and I heard Josh screaming in the living rooom haha. Looks like you guys had a fun time!! Hope all is well...give that cute baby a kiss from me
Love always
Mama Kass and kids
Meredith you look adorable - I wish I could say the same for those guys in those smelly, dirty look'n uniforms. Right colors but wrong team! GO TWINS!!!!
Love ya,
Aunt Jill
Meema, Papa, Jon, KC all say the same thing.....Meredith you're adorable but the colors are right just the wrong team!!! We can tell that you love the attention that Uncle Jer is giving you! Your smile is a bright as his!!!
Hugs! Meema
Kelli - my blog put your comment in the "spam" filter, so I just realized that you sent it! I'm so glad I checked it rather than just deleting all of the spam at once. I will send you an e-mail soon with answers to your questions rather than writing all over your blog. I love seeing the pictures of your daughter! I agree that we are far removed from those days in Ruth B...
I'll e-mail you at your CUNE account unless you have a better one for me. God's blessings,
Becky (Rusnak) Ledlow :)
Post a Comment