Friday, March 13, 2009

What a big girl!

Miss Meredith is learning all sorts of new tricks now that she can crawl, pull herself up, climb over obstacles, etc. This morning I let her stand at the front door and watch the birds on the grass in the front yard. She stood there for several minutes until she got tired. Unfortunately, she hasn't figured out that when her legs get tired, she can sit down. She'll typically just keep standing and scream until one of use comes and helps her fall. Yes, we spoil her.


Can you tell that her hair is getting longer? It is so comical to see what her "bed head" will look like when she wakes. Every morning now we have to wet it down and do lots of combing. I picked out some toddler rubber bands out at the store tonight. Tomorrow we're going to try a ponytail!


She's been doing all sorts of things in her crib now before she finally passes out at nap time. When I go in to check to make sure she fell asleep, I often find her head in the corner like this. What a goober.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I love the funky hairdue Meredith it is sticking up certainly!
You take so good pictures!!!!

Mariah