Meema and Papa brought us a piano when they came and guess who loves playing it? Meredith's Daddy and I decided today that she'll probably start lessons when she's three or four. I'll teach her beginning and intermediate lessons then Aaron will teach her advanced-level lessons. Of course, these lessons will be in addition to her french horn lessons, percussion lessons, ballet rehearsals, cross country running, Spanish lessons, swimming lessons, violin lessons...

4 comments:
Uncle Jer will get to teach horn lessons...right?!?
Oh Meredith you'll be a busy girl. Meema & Papa will come to all your events. Save us a front row seat. My favorite will be between ballet and piano!!!
Love you! Meema & Papa
Absolutely Adorable - you are Meredith. I cant wait to see you and kiss your face!
I think you should stay with me the whole time your in South Dakota and Mom and Dad can stay with Meema & Papa!?!?
Love you lots!
Yup, Meredith you look like a great pianist. You sure have a great smile, and lovin every minute of it.
G Grandma D
Post a Comment