Here are some recent pictures and a video of our, umm, "healthy" baby girl! (When our friends who haven't seen her in a while take a look at her, they call her "healthy" but we know they mean "fat". 

Here is a video of Meredith in here "Baby Einstein Jumper". I tried to get here while she was talking, but of course once the camera came out all she wanted to do was stare!
4 comments:
You truely just made my day!!! The vedio is great and I know what you mean, they always stop when you turn on the camera.
Does this diaper make me look fat? - Babies are suppost to look fat and plump - and she's adorable.
I LOVE HER!
XXOO
Aunt Jill
opps I spelled Video wrong ...
Dad and I just finally got a chance to check out the video! It's precious! Please keep posting as we love the updates. Naturally when we see the pictures of Meredith, we miss her even more! Thanks for the smiles!
Love ya! Mom (Meema)
Hey Kelli.....your curves were in the exact same places when you were Meredith's age!
no it does not she is just growing!
LOL!
Gods grace
Marissa
Post a Comment