Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer is here!

Sorry it has been so long since we have updated the blog, but we have been so busy with everything. Not true! We are officially into summer vacation and have not done much since it started. Today Kelli and I decided that we needed to get back into a routine as the past couple days we have been catching up on sleep. The day we decided to get back in a routine it rains all day. Oh well, at least we get to update the blog. Things have been going great on the baby front. Meredith is a beautiful little girl and just spoils mommy and daddy. Last night she slept from 9:30 to 7:00 and only woke up once! Earlier this week, Kelli and I had meetings at school so we had to get a babysitter for Meredith. Two days with two different babysitters and Meredith was great for both of them. How nice to know that if we want a night away we have great babysitters and a daughter that is nice to them too! However, I don't think mom and dad are ready for that as we rushed home after the meetings to see our little girl!

She has started to smile but I don't have any pictures of it. However, here are some other recent photos. Enjoy!


Josh and Angie (friends from college) came up to visit last Sunday. They brought their two children Lille (above, 2 yrs) and Andrew (below, 3 mos).


Meredith used to scream during baths. As you can see, she loves them now - except when mommy washes her hair. Then she doesn't look nearly as cute.

Here Meredith is wearing my second favorite outfit. (My favorite is the Cubs onesie that she wore to some graduation parties. However she pooped through it. It was a fiasco that you will have to ask Kelli about.)

Meredith and I love to watch each other.

This is our favorite time of day. We love watching baseball together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the pictures are precious. Thanks for the updates. Kadyn and I checked them out and he had 2 comments......ohhhh, cute! And where's Kelli? He's so smart! Grandma is doing better and will go back to the nursing home tomorrow.

Later! Mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you - for sharing pictures. Kelli and Aaron, she is so adorable and changed so much. (I see alot of Kelli in her face). Cant wait to hold her!

Love - Aunt Jill and Gracie